It’s time to say goodbye to the flower wall and hello to the new wall on the block, the donut wall. A wall you can actually eat! Yep the donut wall has taken over our Instagram feeds ladies.
As I am always entertaining at home dessert options can be a little hard I mean how many cheesecakes can I put out on the regular??
I have put together a cheats guide to a donut wall and the styling options are endless to fit in with a birthday, high tea, bridal shower or feature at any event your little hearts desire.
What you need:
- Peg board. I bought mine from Kmart. If your after a particular size Bunnings, Ebay and any craft store have a great selection of peg boards
- Wooden pegs (also from any of the above)
- Donuts #obviously
1. Simply place pegs into pegboard holes.
2. Gently place donuts onto pegs. I would highly recommend measuring donuts to fit into you pegs.
3. Decorate your wall to your hearts content. Fresh flowers would look gorgeous.
4. After taking a million instaworthy shots…..eat the donuts.
That simple ladies!
Please note: As I purchased this board I had less pegs for this project to create an entire wall of donuts feel free to add as many donuts as you like.
Photographer: Eleisha, check out her work here ladies